We set a goal, less than one year ago to create the premier training location for Northern California volleyball athletes. We are beginning to reach that goal with over 25 tournaments won and too many medals to count. Being the best training location in Northern California isn’t enough. We are ramping up the level of training, so we can be recognized across the country.
Beach Teams were created to provide a great training tool for players with similar ability.
We will offer three seasons throughout the year. The year will be broken up into: Off-Season, Pre-Season, In-Season. Each season has different objectives and all tie into the goal of playing our best volleyball over the summer months.
Players must tryout to make a team.
This is the highest level of beach volleyball training in the Sacramento and surrounding area. Players are expected to prioritize beach practice and tournaments over other extra curricular events.
- 3x per week practice
- Coach travel to minimum of 1 tournament per month
- Expected to play qualification tournaments: AVP, AAU, p1440, USAV, JVA National Championships
- Opportunity to compete for a BVCA Bid
- Preseason Start Date: January 3rd
- Preseason End Date: April 3rd
- Practice days TBD
This is for the player who has yet to experience high level tournament competition. It also is for players who have a heavy indoor commitment but want to continue to develop on the sand.
- 2x per week practice
- Coaches will attend 1 tournament every 6 weeks.
- Practices will be developed by Professional Coaches
- Preseason Start Date: January 7th
- Preseason End Date: April 2nd
- Practice Days TDB