Summer EDP 2021
Elite Development Program
Come train with the highest ranked beach volleyball club in Sacramento!!!
Elite Development Program (EDP) is our highest level training. Players will compete in sanctioned events and attempt to earn bids into nationally ranked competitions.
We will select our top pairs to represent Moxie Beach in the BVCA from this group; bids into BVCA will be awarded from an in-house competition held in May.
Tuesday, April 6th:
- 16U/15U 3:30pm – 5:00pm Check in @ 3:15pm
- 18U/17U 5:15pm – 6:45pm Check in @ 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 7th
- 14U/13U/12U 3:30pm-5:00pm Check in @ 3:15pm
Make up Tryouts:
EDP Summer Program
- 3x a week practice starting April 12th-August 15th
- 12 player per team
- Commitment through the whole summer.
- Top beach coaches in the Sacramento Area
- Cost is $1750 for the summer program.
New Late start Summer session
- 1x a week practice for indoor athletes starting May 3rd
- 12 players on a team
- Practices will ramp up to 3x a week when schedule permits
- Only available for 16/15U players who are also playing indoor
- May – 1 day a week practice
- June – 3 days a week practice
- July – 3 days a week practice
- August – 3 days a week practice
- Late start players will also have a chance to earn a BVCA bid.
- Must sign up for April 6th Tryout
- Cost for the Late Start program is $1300
For tryouts bring: water, sunscreen and a great attitude. Can expect tryouts to be a 90 minute evaluation, players should be early to warm up prior to tryout start time.
Players do not need a partner to participate, however if they have a partner, they are welcome to request to be on their partners team. IN that case we will evaluate those players as a pair over an individual.
When registering please search and enter “TBD” for the partner name.
Any questions don’t hesitate to use the contacts below.
*Note not all players will be invited into this program, space is limited and this program is very competitive.*